Ok so my gf is a virgin still. She still has her hymen so she hasnt had sex with her vagina. I was a virgin as well. We recently had anal sex. It was in the shower and i made sure to be both very clean to prevent diseases or anything. I didnt use a condom. My penis looks normal to me but at the bottom near the scrotum, i have like this bump that kinda stings when i stretch it. I was thinking it was an infected hair coming out since i had shaved. I really dont know what it is tho. I dont have pain when i urinate or anything only when i stretch it. We were both virgins, is it still possible that i might have an STD? Btw even though my penis didnt go in it made alot of contact with her vagina too. She also used her mouth idk if that should do with anything. How do i know if its just an ingrown hair?

first you need to know that.... neither of you are virgins. anal sex counts. that's penetration. anyway... having intercourse may just have irritated it, especially if it was freshly shaved or not lubricated with KY. if it continues to sting/burn and resembles a blister, your girlfriend may have unintentionally transmitted herpes simplex to you via oral sex. i wouldn't freak out... it's probably just an ingrown hair or a nick from shaving. but STDs can be transmitted orally, anally, and vaginally (vaginal discharge/secretions, blood, etc.) and putting your penis inside of any part of a girl is considered sex, and puts you at risk for getting whatever it is may have even if there are no physical signs of infection. just for future reference.

thanks so much. But how do i know if its an ingrown hair or not?

Normally ingrown hairs start out as small bumps that become larger as the hair follicle grows within the bump. They're usually red but can be a reddish purple color. These bumps can grow past the size of a pea. The best thing to do is use a pair of tweezers (that have been cleaned with alcohol) to make a slit on the bump, and try to find the hair follicle that coiled within it. Removing ingrown hairs is usually painful. look and feel like huge zits that do not have a "head" to them. If it resembles a blister or burns/itches, do not try to puncture the bump. good luck