Ok, so my girlfriend and I had dated for a few months long distance. I had visited her on two different occasions. Participating in sexual activities both times. After the first visit, I hadnt noticed any problems. About a month or so later, I visited her again and had about the same amount of sexual activity as before. A few weeks after my last visit, I began noticing a small pimple looking thing near the base of my penis. It's just one pimple by itself but it is a little tender every now and then. Recently I had trimmed up my genital region, using a razor on that area of my penis. I've heard that such blemishes can develop due to razor irritation when shaving and that's what I think it is. If anyone can shed some light on what they think it could be, or what I should do, I would really appreciate it!

Sounds like an ingrown hair, best to visit the GUM, they experience all sorts every day so no need to be worried about it

You most likely had an ingrown hair or infected follicle from shaving, or it could just be a pimple. Herpes usually occurs on the penis itself, or in the surrounding area, and it causes blister-like sores that are filled with fluid. The blemish will probably heal on its own as long as you don’t pick at it or squeeze it (you could make it worse); just make sure to keep the area clean and let it dry before you get dressed. You might also think about adding a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to your daily personal care routine – a quality crème that contains vitamin A, a natural antibacterial, can cut down on your chances of developing acne down there.