I recently just had un proteced sex with a girl i just meet. She told me she was clean and i have reapetly asked her if she has herpes or any other std, she gets angry when i ask and replys no

5 days after the sex i noticed 2 tiny red marks under my foreskin. The next morning i noticed another 4 marks spread out under my foreskin, one on the edge of my penis that joins to the foreskin and one on the tip of the head of my penis (urethra?) the tip of my penis is itchy and every now and then i feel a slight pain (barely noticable)

The actual red marks themselvs dont hurt when touched, nor the itch does not directly come from the sore. There is redness around each mark tho.

I have searched for herpes images on google and the results i got look different to what im experincing except the itchy-ness and slight pain i am getting. The red marks i have are all spread out and not clumped together like some of the photos i have seen.

Has any one experienced this before? i am not feeling tired and i do not have a headache etc

My situation is similar and I eagerly await a response. I can post a picture if it will help.

yea can you post a pic? too see if we on the same level..

it just started again yesterday.. kinda itchy... ive had it 3 times in about a month and a half and usually lasts 3 days max.. just disapears.

i put some of my mothers thrush cream on it as i used that before for jock itch and it helped.. and the cream seems to help for the penis red dot rash problem.

any help..?

Here are pics... they are of my penis, so yeah, be warned:

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p2020004sf3.jpg][img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7109/p2020004sf3.th.jpg

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p2020010li9.jpg][img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4053/p2020010li9.th.jpg

Unlike your case, my bumps showed up last summer, so it's been a literal year... and they don't "break out." They've been like that since last summer and haven't changed at all. They also don't itch and sometimes I think I feel a slight pain, but it could be all in my head.

For all I know, they've been there all my life, but I kept seeing STD commercials on TV and got paranoid! So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bump. Haha, irony.

lol

na mine dont look like that... im thinking my rash might just be from bad hygeine or something? :s

doesnt look like yours/pics of herpes on net so i dont know wth it is. if it comes back and im gonna be shitted off.

My background: I always had protected sex. So should you all even if you know the girl but she hasn't tested

I had little tiny red bumps (non-cluster) on my skin around top skin of my hands and my foot. If you squeeze them, liquid come out. So I freaked out. I researched around and found out that there are herpes test available at STD clinic. Research in your area about those clinics. Here is what I found out.

That herpes test, whatever medical name is, cannot even point out if you have the herpes unless you develop a leisure and sample from that is taken for testing. The result I got was "unresponsive", meaning that I may have the herpes but my body does not respond to it. Everybody tested will get this answer or "you have herpes" answer.

Those bumps happened to me for a while now and are long gone and I never had any breakout. So I guess I don't have herpes. One other explanation I found on the net is sometimes girls' fungi enter into men body, causing those itchy bumps. Hope that helps a bit!

Thanks for the reply, surfer... but I'm still curious about my case. Anyone else have any input? I ask you to look at the pictures linked above... thanks in advance. :-)

Just thought I'd push this to the top again... any more advice? :-)

honestly the red bumps are like after u have sex or something the glands in you're penis will swell even if you are not snipped when u are not snipped i guess the penis is much stronger but anyway yea it's mostly glands guys herpes is very infectious and is not something to play around with i recently had a scare with it 

honestly guys its mostly glands in the penis swelling up herpes is like outbreaks of infectious puss and grime i recently had a scare with it but honestly i was always told everything is what it is 

It may be Candida albicans fungus. I guess just try washing area at least twice a day with bland soap an luke warm water

You could have a yeast infection, or you could just be experiencing some irritation related to the friction from sex. If the problem doesn’t clear up, it is best to see a doctor, and anyone who is sexually active should be tested regularly for STDs. The symptoms you describe do not sound like herpes. If you do have a yeast infection, an anti-fungal cream can help. Also, to keep the skin healthy in general, you might try a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with moisturizers and penis-specific nutrients.