Are they transmitable even if I dont have a foreskin. I been searching for the right symptoms of the condition that seems to be hapening to me.
Generally my immune system seems weak. I been tested for hiv and stds, all negative. My symptoms:

Burning on thighs and upper legs sometimes.
Burning, itching testicles sometimes.
Scaly skin on testicles sometimes.
Molluscum that seems to be spreading, not going away any time soon.

Could I have a combo of candida and posthitis, even if I dont have a foreskin on penis?

There is no such thing as posthitis, I’m not sure what you mean by that. Balanitis is not contagious, and it mainly affects men who are uncircumcised. My guess would be that you have a Candida yeast infection, which you should be able to treat easily with an over-the-counter antifungal cream like monistat. A yeast cream should be used for the full recommended course, or it could keep coming back, and any partners should be treated as well. You can also improve your overall penis health by using a penis vitamin crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is formulated with specific penile nutrients. Good luck!