Hi I'm 18 years old and my boyfriend is not a virgin.. He said when he was younger a older girl forced him into sex and he was about 8 or 9.. He did not hit puberty then so is there a chance I could have an STD? We have done everything but sex so if anyone has any information or advice please help me.

The only way to know for sure is to get tested. Not every unprotected sexual encounter will lead to an STD. He would only possibly be infected if she was. But condoms and knowing your sexual partners sexual health status are the only ways to protect yourself. If either of you are concerned go and get tested, (including herpes, that's not always included in standard testing) especially if there are any new symptoms. Some STDs don't have symptoms early on. But depending on what she did to your bf things could be fine.
All the best.

She was about 15 at the time and a virgin I believe.. So does that lower the chance of him having STD's at all? Are there any signs of STDS he could have?