I lost my virginity two week ago to a guy in a drunkin stooper. We didn't use a condem which obviously is a stupid thing to do. I have been experiencing urges to urinate/burning, urinating frequently but in small ammounts, sometimes blood in urine with what looks like clots, and some bloated symptoms. (no im not pregnant) The symtoms seem to get worse if I don't drink alot of water and get better and almost go away completely when Im overly hydrated. I have no discharge or itching. My doctor was less then comforting and when I got a urine test today they found no bacteria with the microscope. However I still am waiting on results from a culture and it's driving me crazy with worry!!! Does this seem like an std, or just a undetected/almost gone bladder infection? My doctor was very vague with details between the two.

Hi:
This sounds like a bladder infection to me, especially if you don't have any symptoms related to your genital area and/or vagina. However, you should be tested for stds. You should probably retest for stds again in a few months, even if you don't have any symptoms. Please be safe. Your life may depend upon it. I hope that you will be symptom free soon. Take care of yourself. Let us know what you find out and how you are doing.

I had experienced also blood in urine in the past. Medically,they call this hematuria. The blood usually comes out towards the end of urinating and is associated with pain. Hematuria can be an underlying symptom of a urinary tract problem. I was diagnosed of a urinary tract infection. I was just given medications and was advise to drink plenty of water. Water is the best therapy. It was not something serious though since it just happened for a day only.

It sound like a infection. So you need to wait for test results, and see for your self, but i think that you will be fine. You will have to take some medication and drink a lot of water. And you will clear it out of your system.
Pleas keep us posted about your condition.

STDs rarely if ever actually affect urination in women. IT's typical for men to experience issues with urination but that's because of the site of infection. As for what you've done, it's great that you actually went to see your doctor to get everything tested. It's definitely not an STD though, because no STDs I know of have blood in the urine, at least for women. Please keep us posted on your diagnosis.

Hi:
What have you learned since your last post? What was your diagnosis? We are anxious to hear from you. Did you do the std test? I hope so, considering the situation you were in. Other women in your situation will hopefully do the same thing to take care of their personal health. We'd like to know how your situation turned out. Please share you experiences since your last post. We are hoping to hear from you soon.