Im a 22 year old white male, and i lost my virginity 3 days ago to a girl with a questional past, infact i knew she had been "around" but made the mistake of sleeping with her anyway........ I guess i felt like i was getting old and i dont know, just felt like this was my only chance.

i did you use a condom, and it did not seem to break or slip off and when I pulled out the condom appeared to be properly on.....also the girl i was with put on the condom and took it off so im sure if it had broken or something was wrong in any way she would have said something..........

I did not give oral or make out with her and when she gave me oral it was with the condom on...

Ive been a wreck the passed few days and have had alot of anxiety........I do have an anxiety problem even though i have not been diagnosed with it.....I never seeked help about it cause i feel for the most part that i have it undercontrol, but i do get panic attacks frequently.......

the past 2 days i have been feeling a very slight burning or discomfort on the tip of my penis.....When i pee i do not feel any pain or burning....
The thing is this could be my imagination , cause im not 100% sure if i really feel something down there, it could be my mind playing tricks on me cause im that scared......

I talked to the girl i slept with and asked her if she has been tested and she told me she was tested 3 months ago and has never contracted anything ever........I did not ask her about how manny guys shes been with cause i know shes been "around".....

She assured me that theres nothing to worry about and how she dosent have a std and that we were both protected cause of the condom......

Heres a little twist i suppose to the whole situation......When she took the condom off my penis was wet, from the middle to the tip, my fear is the possibily that it wasent from me, the condom seemed to be properly on but what if something got in from the side ? this was my first time and im not sure if the condom is suppose to be 100% stretched out, i mean it seemed to fit but it did have some wrinkles.... what if it roled back off a little then rolled back down ?
I asked the girl i slept with the next day if the wetness was from her or me and she said it was me.....the thing is i did not have an orgasm cause i was really nervous, but she claims she did, but it could be precum...

I inspected my penis afterwards and looked for any kind of scrape , cut or even dry skin or rash and did not see anything .....

Also i took a shower b4 and about 15 min(maybe less) after we were done

I kinda regret doing it cause of the possibility of hiv, Im really not a bad guy and i have been good, i just didnt want to be the 40year old virgin, i wanted to be inlove and in a relationship, but a couple girls broke my heart and after a few regections i got discouraged, disapointed and lonely.

some questions i have ...

1) what are the chances of me getting a std or even hiv.....

2) can my regular physician test me right away for all std's ? do i need some kind of specialist ? like if i were to make an appointment tomorrow will my doctor be able to test me right away ?

3) is there a faster test for hiv rather then waiting 3 to 6 months ?

4) Is it too early to be tested for std's ?

5) am i worrying for nothing ?

p.s sorry for such a long post

5) You are probably worrying for nothing because your chances of contracting an STD were minimal, almost non-existent. You had no oral sex, had condom all the time, so you have protected yourself all the way.

No, nothing can come in from the sides of the condom and most guys don’t even stretch the condom all the way. It is normal to have the wrinkles on it.

The wetness of your head was from you because there is no other possibility because the head of your penis was covered all the time. It is certainly precum as precum doesn’t always happen just before the ejaculations but also serves as a lubricant.

The irritation you are experiencing now is probably due to your paranoia or a condom irritation.

But, if you can’t put your mind at rest, you need to see an urologist although I think it is still early for any antibodies to develop as well as other signs. The urologist will probably take the swab tests. He may use your ejaculate, or urine or whatever they use for guys to test. However, he probably won’t be able to tell right away because these things need to be taken to a laboratory for checking.

There is no faster test for HIV yet although some home tests have been produced, they are not put in sale and the question is if they ever will be.

From my point of you, you need to relax because there is probably nothing wrong with you. If you still can’t calm that restless mind of yours, then see an urologist in a week or two.

First of all you need to relax, there's nothing worrying can do you for you you. I think that you are worrying to much, but it doesn't hurt to talk to a urologist/ other medical professional.

U are OK buddy. I am proud of y for taking proper precautions in terms of protecting your self for sex and oral....(high 5) the only reason u are scared is because of the girl sexual past and I hope u learn your lesson because if u knew she had lots of sexual partners u should of have waited for a more serious relationship to have sex or just waited period. Cause now you have been acting paranoid like me when I did the same thing and f**k up my life. So I hope you learn from this. U are having anxiety and nervousness because u feel like the girl have an std and she may have givin it to u. U will be OK cause u use a condom and it have not broke.