I'm only 12 years old and I have had a bump that seems to have a lot of tiny bumps on it on the backside of my testicle. It's soft unless i take a hot shower then it gets harder but is still pretty soft. I have had no pain or side affects whatsoever and I'm raly scared to tell anyone beacuse i am a sissy when it comes to hospitals. I had surgery blodd tests and anthing else. I have been hiding this for about a year now(I know it's realy stupid of me)but I'm realy scared it's to late. I have researched and i'm not sure but it doesen't sound like tc to me(from what i've read)Please help!!!

"Had" is supposed to be "hate"!

To correctly examine yourself,follow these instructions:
1:Check yoursel right after a hot shower.The scrotal skin is then relaxed and soft.
2:Become framiliar with the normal size,shape and weight of your testicles.it is common for one testicle(usually the left)to be larger and hang lower than the other.
3:Using both hands gently roll each testicle between your fingers.
4:Identify the epididymis,a rope-like structure(like a bag of worms)on the top and back side of each testicle.
5:Always be on the lookout for a tiny lump under the skin,in the front or along the sides of either testicle.A lump may remind you of a kernel of uncooked rice or a small hard pea.