hi, im a 14 year old male and i have an issue with my left testicle. it has lumps literally all over it. ive had it from when i was about 8/9 years old. i know the first thing your going to say is see a doctor but its not really that simple because it would be pretty awkward to tell my parents, im preparing for my GCSEs so i cant really afford to miss weeks of school. the lumps are painless but i sometimes get pain in lower abdomen. im pretty laid back so just tell it me straight. cheers

Screw your GCSE's, they'll let ou resit if u do have cancer. Tell your dad, that would be the best person

Hi, it might be micro lithiasis. This is a  condition that you probably wouldnt know you had unless you were operated on. it is basically tiny little(micro)  spots/rocks(lithiasis) that cover the testicles. My son told me last week that he had found a lump which in all probability will be fine - better to be a little embarrassed and get it checked.

The doctor has sent him to have an ultrasound scan - completely painless.

If you cant tell you mum or dad try leaving them a note. Seriously if it was testicular cancer its virtually completely curable if you catch it early