So I just noticed this today because the past few days I noticed a tiny hard ball on the back side of my sphinctor, which feels just like a hemorrhoid that is about to be gone after a big swell up. I have been keeping an eye on it and today in the shower I was washing and slipped my finger inside my anus to feel around. I felt a lump.

It is right on the inside of the anus, not too deep. I'd say my finger was half an inch deep, basically the whole nail of then pointer finger was inside and my finger was pushed right against the lump. I don't know how to differentiate hard and soft lump so let's say soft? I was also able to move it around a bit. i have preparation H so I put some on my finger and applied it inside my anus and was moving it around a little. I am very worried that it could be cancer or something serious but hoping it is just an internal hemorrhoid? Would love some insight!

Oh also I had a bowel movement earlier today and did not notice any blood, but wasn't really looking anyway. Although I'd say a week ago I had a bowel movement that was bloody. For the record I only have one bowel movement every 2-3 days. Always have. The lump/ball/whatever it is is not really painful I don't think. It's hard to tell because I am arleady in discomfort with my finger up my butt lol, but I'd say it is painless. My anus was also very itchy earlier this week one night, but since then it's been fine.

Ok I just showered again to investigate further. So I think it's actually a hard little ball, although it is not perfectly round. It's not pea-sized. More like BB-sized. It sits right inside my anus along my sphincterand I can move it around like I said and bring it outside of the anus so it's protruding, although certainly too small for me to see myself in a mirror or something. Like I said it feels hard when i squeeze it between my fingers. It does not hurt but when I have my finger slid just into my anus, if I push up against the backside of my sphincter where the mass sits, the sphincter hurts a bit. Also I am 26 and have had external hemorrhoids before.

Stop drinking alcohol. Eat fruits and veges high in fiber. Take probiotics and squat when you poo.

What ever came of this? Did you get it checked up?