hello!
I have an problem in my left testicle. I fell i have an lump in my left testicle and pain. When I tap my left testicle it's pain more then my right testicle is that normal but there is a lump on my left testicle. I have been to the doctor which he advised me to have an ultrasound done and when i done an ultrasound i found out i had an cyst on head of my left testicle which the doctor told me that it will go by itself and advised me to have an another ultrasound in 6 months time which i did and the result came normal but i still have an lump and pain.
I masturbate 5 times in week is it because of that and if it's please let me know because i'm getting married in 6 months time and will I have any problem in married life.
thanks

try not to masturbate for some time and see if it getting better, the problem can arouse because of the masturbation