hii am having kind of red dots on my penis head and some of those dots are spreading abit.till now i haven't consulted to doctor.i think that it  might disppear all by itself after a short period.its not even paining and rashing as well.is it just beacuse of mastrubate? because i never have intimated with anyone. 

Hello Vishal

I'm no expert but how much do you masturbate ? Do you masturbate roughly or softly, rough and fast, rough and slow or soft and fast and soft and slow. Now I masturbate quite frequently and sometimes I get a red rash on my penis head but what I do is I don't masturbate as much or don't at all until it isn't red anymore for me it didn't take me to long for it to recover but don't stop masturbating but don't masturbate as roughly (if you do) and take it slow. But if you want it to heal a bit quicker stop masturbating for 2-3 days (max) but if it doesn't get any better or show signs or improval of your problem then consult to your local doctor/ family doctor

yeah i mastrubate fast frequently.
so what do you reckon?
does it harm it in any way?
and this problem is a big issue or can be sort out easily?

Health Guru
Hi vishal, it shouldn't really matter how you masturbate as long as your penis doesn't get to dry.
When you say red dots what are these like how big are they and are you circumcised?

no i am not circumcised.
these dots are like red tiny dots but some of them now has become little fade
but still m afraid..
i think i should'nt touch them ,maybe that would help me a little

Health Guru
I take it that you are able to pull your foreskin right back if your able to see them, where abouts exactly are they on your penis head and how big are they?

yeah.
they are visible just on the front (i.e when you pull down your penis skin then first look on penis head..)
and i have noticed that they have become fade since i have stopped mastrubating .

Health Guru
It could be just friction that caused it from the foreskin rubbing on it when the glands dried out.
Have you noticed this happen before?

no, this is first time am facing this kind of problem?
if you dont mind?
what do you do?
i mean whats your profession?
beacuse i have to rely on someone..

Health Guru
I'm not a doctor if that's what you was wondering I'm a structural engineer by trade.

cool no worries?
so i think i have told u already my problem.
so whats the cure?
help me...

Health Guru
Do you keep your foreskin pulled back all the time when you masturbate or do you just let it slip back and forth over the glands?

no i never do like this..
its just in the normal way that every perosn does..

Health Guru
Just make sure your penis head stays lubricated and it should be ok.

ok
but is there any harm if i apply some kind mosturizer?