So I was on my last two days of my period and my bf and I had "sex" he was particaly in me for like 15 sec. I told him to pull out be I felt uncomfy. About 5 days later I get up from a table and a muscle located on and to the left of my bellybutton felt really tight. I didn't feel like period cramps. That lasted a week. Pain by the bellybutton was on and off. Yesterday(like 9 days since the intercourse) though I woke up and my stomach was in a lot of pain but went away. That night I ate gross food and went to be feeling sick. Today though I woke up sick to my stomach. It hasn't gone away all day today. And I have puked once but still feel uneasy in the stomach region. Do u think this might be morning sickness and I'm pregnant or I might just have the flu or something. Oh ik two friends that have had the same symptoms as me recently, a boy and a girl, so dis I catch what they had. And my chest area isn't sore.

Oh and by the way were not sure if my bf precumed...that's what's worrying us...but it was during my period and lasted 10 sec

Hi there
What is the date of you last known period?

29 of April

i am guessing you have a regular 28day cycle
Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Monday, May 10, 2010 to Saturday, May 15, 2010. so if you have sex that was unprotected for as little as 10seconds or more then there is a high chance you could be pregnant

Last Period Start Date Approx. Ovulation Date
Thu Apr 29, 2010 Thu May 13, 2010

Cycle Day: 18 Days Post Ovulation: 3 Days Until Next Period: 11

Earliest HPT Date: Sun May 23, 2010

At 3 DPO and 11 days until your next period, there are no home pregnancy tests that can be used this early.

there is a chance of pregnancy, the pain on the left could be gas pains, the vomiting nausea could be catching the cold/flu from friends but you would feel sick in other senses.. the 1st 3 you would get for pregnancy would be headaches,nausea/vomiting,and frequent urination.