can u get pregnant if u had sex during yuh period

Hello there! Usually you can’t but if your menstrual cycle is too short, lets say you get it every 21 or 22 days then there is a possibility you can ovulate during your period.

If ovulation occurs 15 days before your next period is about to come, this means that your ovulation would be on day 6 or 7 of your cycle. If your period lasts for full 7 days, it means that you could be ovulating during your period and therefore may stay pregnant if your boyfriend/husband ejaculated inside of you. However, this is rare.

How often do you get your periods? Do you think you may be pregnant?

hi, i need help too!
my bf precum in me right after my period.
after i think couple of hour or so, there was a small drop of brown thingy came out.
my shortest cycle is 26 and i have regular period.

after 2 days, i started having cramps, back lower pain. felt like my abdomen and navel were getting bigger. i felt sick too.

am i pregnant?

i am 32 weeks pregnant i am due march10th 2007 and i just got married to my highschool sweetheart on the 16th of dec well in may of 2006 i ended up sleeping w my x and we used a condom n it broke so there was some cum inside of me but i ended up stating my period in june when i was suppose to and my ? is now my husband is confused but i only had sex with my husband in june and i concived in the middle of june an i am tryin to explaine to him so that he stops with this non sense

hey there.
i juss got off my period yesterday, the same day i had sex and he took it out jacked off for like a bit then he cumd but some got on my life like near my vagina can i still get pregnet??

Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on the last day of her period and I cumd inside her. Is there a huge possibility of her getting pregnant?

ok if you have unprotected sex you have a possible of being pregnant period or no period....you can get pregnant on your period if you have unprotected sex....i know i'm living prof. i was 3 days into my period and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. he did cum in me. Plus i'm 10 weeks pregnant today so please if you don't want a child then don't have unprotected sex.... i'm 15 and this is the hardest thing for me cause i'm the adult and i have the say so if i keep it or give it away it is my choice so i can't blam it on someone...if i keep it i have a job and i'll keep going to school so please if you beleive you are too young and don't want a child but you want to have sex condoms are only 25 cent in a gas stantion in the guys bathroom.... or get a pack of them they cost more but they work...

hi im only 15 years old and like me and my gf were fooling around and like i put it in her put not the entire thing it was in for less than 15 secs and i pulled it right out like i have no clue why i did it it was extremely stupid of me. when she went home that she went to bed and woke up with her period and she is 100% positive that it was her period. do you think she can still be pregnant??

Well i know I am pregnant I went to the doctors and they said I was. In the beging of June i started my period and my bf and I had sex and he ejaculated inside of me and it was like the 3rd or 4 th day of my period. But see I am scared because after my period we broke up and the next week I fooled around with a friend and he may have came inside. SO i am nervous.

this is my story... my period has been very irregular lately and on friday i woke up and pissed... i noticed some blood, so i assumed my period had come along... i wore a pad and had cramps here n there... but that weekend my bf and i decided to have to intercourse.... he later told me he cummed... thing about it... i was suppose to be on my period, but only today did i actually bleed... is it possible to be pregnant?

hi mm im 14 nd i had sex with ma boyfriend but we didnt use pertection i need help if im really pregnat or im not ma stomach is hurting really bad nd ma praivte part hurts alot nd me nd ma boyfriend dont know wut to do

yes u can can cause u bleed even if its a little but u always bleed
:-D

not a chance, your all good

Me and my boy friend had sex 4 days before i had my period he used a condom but it was my first time and it hurt a lot so i would make him take it out and he would put it back in after awhile but i think the condom wasnt on fully and ive talked to him about it but he just says dont worry nothings going to happen but i have really bad pains that come and go and i wake up feeling sick and it passes over after awhile but comes back soon and its been a week sense we had sex and im starting to think im pregnant am i? and btw im 13 and he was 17 and broke up with me yesterday cuz im scared and want to go to the doctors what should i do?

No your good as long as you used protection ^_^