My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on April 26, 2010. I had my period from April 19 til the 23rd. We also had sex the 3rd of May and this time he didn't pull out a few seconds before he cums like always, instead as soon as he pulled out he immediately starting cumming. What are my chances of being pregnant? I checked and the 3rd was my peak day of fertility

Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Friday, April 30, 2010 to Wednesday, May 5, 2010.
that was going from a 28day cycle there is a chance you could be pregnant from precum (just b4 he ejaculated) i would suggest to you being that you had sex durin you fertile days i would take a HPT.... Earliest HPT Date: Thu May 13, 2010 using you FMU (first morning urine)

how long does it take to actually become pregnant? i have had a burning feeling in my stomach and ive been really nauseous. and i have light cramping as well sometimes

Wow hunniechild that was EXACTLY what I was going to say. Good advice!!!! Keep up the good work. And katshaff7 she is exactl right. You have a high chance of being pregnant no doubt. Wait 5 days before your next period is due and take a HPT preferably first pee of the morning!!!!! :-D

how long does it take well it is really a waiting game it is call the TWW (two week wait) because we dont produce the pregnancy hormone till the ferterlized egg has implanted itself in to the uterus and that takes 2 weeks which usually is around the time we are due for a period that is why i have said the earliest is 13th of may and that is why teen mon has said 5 days b4 you period some HPT are most effective the day or the day after you period