hello everyone.. i  need your help and your advice.. i'm 15 weeks pregnant and i really don't know who is the father.. my last period was on 18 august.. after 24 (but i don't know exactly when) i had sex with my ex... unprocteted as always because we were 4 years together.. he never had (that liquid that comes out before the ejaculation) the problem is that we had sex we ''finish'' then he washed his pen*s and we started agaain.. is it possible to be pregnant because of that? i can't ask myy doctor because i'm going all the time with my new boyfriend that thinks that the baby is his...with my new bf we had sex and he ejaculated iside me on 1st september... the doctor says that the conseption was on 1st september +-2 days .. on 2th september i took the pill (of the next day) that's how we call it here...on 15 september after 28 days i had my period :/  i was pregnant but i had period.. ppff i'm so confused.. an advice pls?! if the babyy is my ex son i will abort... sorry for my bad english ! 

Hi Julsmrs,

Your period started on 18 August, that's day 1 of your cycle.

You had sex with the ex sometime after day 6.

Normally you'll ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle - 29 Aug - 3 Sept.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days. 

Your ex could be the father, washing the penis does not clean the urethra, if you ovulate early.

You had sex with the new boyfriend on 1 September.  He could be the father as well.

No one, not your doctor, no one, can tell you EXACTLY when you conceived.  Conception does not happen immediately either.  It can take several days.

The "pill" won't abort a pregnancy and is most effective when taken within 72 hours.

You did not have a period you had bleeding.  If you had a period you'd have a miscarriage.  Yes it can appear similar.

You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity.  There are non-invasive methods that use your blood and don't need any of the babies to determine paternity.

Good luck.

Thank you for your answer .. But on the last ultrasound doctor thought that I was 13 weeks pregnant but the ultrasound shows that I was 12 weeks and 5 days..what does it mean ? Jesus I'm so stressed because the DNA test is too expensive and I don't have money. So I will give birth to a child that I don't know who is the father and if my new bf is not the father I will kill myself..who is more possible to be the father? For 4 years with my ex we had unprotected sex everytime everyday.and I never got pregnant

Don't focus on the dates your doctor says. Doctors base dates on your LMP. Why? Because most women know exactly when that was. A week or so difference early in pregnancy is not a concern - we all develop at different rates/times and babies too.

Only a DNA test can provide the answer, sorry.

Ok one more ..after the pill I go to the hospital because I had a lot of pain...on 3rd Sep I had an ultrasound and the doctor found some liquid he told me that probably was from the ovulation so on 3rd Sep I did not have a fetus in my uterus,also I had a blood pregnancy test that shows 0.1< ... Jesus I'm sorry ....i'm asking so much but I really need some opinions ...I hope that the father is my new bf ..

The 3rd of September would be very early for them to find anything, depending upon what type of ultrasound was used. Transvaginal, where a probe is passed into your vagina is more accurate but even then, it was early. The position of the uterus and other structures could mask a developing fetus, which is about the size of a grain of rice.

Hello i am writing to you again for the last time.. I'm waiting everyday for my baby ..I have one more question please.. Can I understand when the conception occurs based on the day that I will give birth?? My due based on my last period is on 25 may and my due based on crl of fetus (13 weeks scan) is on 26 may..if the conception has occurred on 2 September witch I wish..that means that I will give birth on 26 may ? Because I read on the internet that pregnancy last 266 days after conception is that truth? Thank you once again!

Hi Guest,

The length of a pregnancy varies. Doctors estimate 40 weeks from your LMP. Why use the LMP? Because most women know exactly when that was.

If your due date is 25 May your LMP was on 18 August. You'd normally ovulate between 11 and 16 days after that, so 29 August to 3 September. Conception actually occurs a few days after sex.

You still need the DNA test. Good luck.