I am two weeks late for my period had some brown blood spotting only when i wiped cramps in my side and in my stomach (which i had the last time i was prego) i have had nausa headaches peeing alot mood swings boobs hurt.my cervix are low and mosit. could i be prego? took a htp came nack neg

when was your last know period and when was the last time you had unprotected sex???

period july 4th and around july 19th through the 23rd my husband and i had sex. Also tonight my cervix is high not low anymore and soft

Hi there i am going off you having a standard 28day cycle
you ovulation day would have been around Sun Jul 18, 2010 give and take a day or two.
Has you period arrived yet? if not take a HPT with first morning urine as you are now 8-9 days late

no no period yet. My cycle is 30 days also i never had any signs of ovulation this month

did you have an discharge this month around Sun Jul 18, 2010

no nothing which is odd for me, my cervix did get low like i was going to get my period but nothing.

Have you had any discharge at all this month ?????? cause you need to ovulate to get pregnant