So my cycle is always a 30 day cycle and has never failed..... i got af june 20th, and july 20th but on aug 19th when i should have gotten af i got brown spotting (tmi) and cramping like i was on af, on the 23rd the spotting and cramping stopped and i still haven't gotten af, this morning i took a hpt and got a bfn so i went to the docs and got a blood test just in case, i know i'll find out for sure tomorrow but is it possible that it's just to early for a hpt to pick it up? I'm so confused because my af has always been regular and i have never experienced anything like this before....fingers crossed on a bfp tomorrow!

Hello viktoryia i need to know a when you last had unprotected sex

Just going off what you have said ....

Your Cycle Calculations Today: Wednesday Aug 25, 2010
Last Period Start Date....Tue Jul 20, 2010 Approx. Ovulation Date....Thu Aug 5, 2010 Approx. Next Period....Thu Aug 19, 2010

You are 6 days late. All HPTs will detect pregnancy now, including those listed below.

Pregnancy Test .....................Accuracy Rate* on or after 1st Day of Expected Period
Answer Quick & Simple® ...............99%
Clearblue® easy ........................99%
e.p.t. Certainty® 1-Step Pregnancy Test........... 99%
First Response® Early Result Pregnancy Test.......... 99%
Rite Aid One Step Pregnancy Test ......... 99%

I have had unprotected sex every weekend except last weekend, my hubby is away during the week :-( we are trying for our second, i went in today for the results of my blood test and found out that the nurse didn't take the appropriate blood samples for the test so all i technically got tested for was h.i.v, rubella and hemoglobin, i will find out the results of this blood test friday morning, i had some lower back pain today with a very random headache and have been constipated all day (tmi) :-( fingers crossed for a positive blood test on friday, oh and still no cramping or spotting....

hey go and take a home urine test and see what that says use you first morning urine