hello,
my husband and i are ttc. My last period 1st day was aug 4 and we had intercourse on 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 of aug, trying to get to the ovulation day.
around aug 17 and 18 i had clear discharge but with blood tint in it. it stopped by the 19.
I know it may be in my head but i have a lot of symptoms. aug 22 and on i started to feel very dizzy all day long, nauseated and very tired. on aug 22 i had a small blood tint again on my discharge.
Now (aug 24) i have hot flashes, a funny feeling on my lower abdomen on left side. i have done 4 pee tests but all negative, i think it is early for it to be positive, but i just cant wait to find out.
My blood pressure today was 115/75. my blood pressure is usual 112/90. i know is it not a big change but i still feel very dizzy all day.

could anyone tell me if these sound like normal pregnant symptoms.... please.
thanks

Last Period Start Date Wed Aug 4, 2010...... Approx. Ovulation Date Wed Aug 18, 2010.........Approx. Next Period Wed Sep 1, 2010........

Cycle Day: 22 Days Post Ovulation: 7 Days Until Next Period: 7

Earliest HPT Date: Sat Aug 28, 2010 But use your first morning urine to get the correct answer

Hope this help you out By the date you have sex sound like a good possibility that you are pregnant

At 7 DPO and 7 days until your next period, there are no home pregnancy tests that can be used this early.
Test that are the Earliest Use* in relation to next period

Answer Quick & Simple® .................... ........4 days before
Clearblue® easy............................... ........4 days before
Rite Aid One Step Pregnancy Test........... .......4 days before
e.p.t. Certainty® 1-Step Pregnancy Test...........Start day
First Response® Early Result Pregnancy Test Start day

thanks you,
i'll do that :-)
i'll post the result :-)

you are welcome look fwd to seeing the results