Please no rude replys, heard them all & doesn't matter if you even waste your time doing so. Anyway, me and my bf of 6 years have a 5 year old together, we recently been trying for a 2nd child for about 4months. I just found out the other day I am pregnant. And estimated concieve date (as per ultrasound I had yesterday with dr) was wks 4wks ago which is about the same time that me and a friend has s**! It lasted 5min and he insists and swears on everything that he didnt c** inside me and not want a baby. Me and BF did it next morning & random days before since we r trying. SO now I'm wondering can this be my BF baby or my friend? It's just sudden that I am preggo now when we been trying for 4 months!

Hi Worried,

When did you have sex?  When did your last period start?  When did you expect your next?

You don't give enough information but, if you had sex around when you'd ovulate then it could be either guy.

Post back with the information please.  We may be able to eliminate the friend.

Lmp @ March 09. Next one suppose to be April usually I'd get my period same time. Me and friend did it on March 29, and only 5min and only one time!

OK,

March 9 is day 1 of your cycle. Normally you'd ovulate between days 11 and 16 (March 20-25). 48 hours AFTER ovulation the egg is NOT viable, able to be fertilized.

Since you and your friend had sex on March 29, it is very unlikely, but not impossible that he's the father.

Even if he didn't ejaculate there would be a chance of pregnancy. How long doesn't matter.

You can always have a DNA test performed to confirm paternity.

Hope it helps.

Thanks. Theres alwaay the possibilities. i cant sleep & think ! really bothering me :/ i feel horrible. We are looking into prenatal paternity test. Since i do not want to abort.

paternity test is the way to go i say. could be either guys.