On the last day of my period, my bf and I made out and he rubbed himself against my genital. Just before he was going to ejaculate, he pulled back a little so from what I felt, the semen did not touch my vagina (I felt it under my thigh but not my butt) I have 36 days cycle and currently I'm 4 days late. I do NOT have pregnancy symptoms (nausea, fatigue, tender breasts, reaction to certain smells, frequent urine..); I have only experienced PMS symptoms (acne, water bloating - same as I usually do when my period is near). I do feel chills but I've heard that it can be either pregnancy or menstrual symptoms. I had ovulation signs as I do every cycle - white, thick digcharge - only a few days late this time. Now I'm having dry days and my period has not come! Do you think there's any chance I'm pregnant? Or does my period just happen to be late this cycle? (I'm thinking because of late ovulation and stress). I know it was immature and irresponsible not to use protection, and I will not be so careless next time; I hope somebody can give me an answer, I'm worried sick. Thanks.

Dear Husky

It would help if you gave actual dates. However if you ovulated late, your period will be commensurately late. When did this activity take place relative to the day of your ovulation?

Hi, thank you for responding. Unfortunately I do not track my ovulation date. My last period was December 8th, and the make out occurred on December 13th. I noticed white discharge around the January 7th, 8th or so (I'm sorry I don't have the exact date) then I started having dry days from Jan 14th.

My period was also late in August and September due to stress so I think it's similar this time. Anyway, if it still doesn't come I'll get a home test next week.

Dear Husky
If your period started 8th Dec and you have a 36-day cycle, then your period would have been due 13th Jan with an presumed ovulation date 30th Dec. In order for your make-out to have been in fertile time, you would have had to have ovulated at least 12 days early on 18th Dec (meaning your cycle would have been 24 days or less). That is of course possible, but the chances are low. However if you have not started in a week's time, a HPT would settle your mind. Let me know what happens please.

I took a test on Jan 22nd, it waa negative. Then I got my period in Jan 24th. So everything is okay now. My bf is also relieved. We certainly will use protection from now on.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad everything is ok.

Take Care.

Hope I was of some help.