Fess up. Who has one?

I have never owned one. Of course, they are illegal in VA so it wouldn't really matter if I did.

:wavey:

kidding, i used to back in the day though.

So is speeding.

Fess up. Who has one? I have one. It's in the glove compartment. Hasn't been out since....well, it's been in there a long, long time. Haven't used it since... I have never owned one. Of course, they are illegal in VA so it wouldn't really matter if I did. I'm not sure that I quite understand. IF you had one, how would it NOT matter, due to the illegality of the item?

Chuck Norris can detect radar with his whiskers.

I'm not sure that I quite understand. IF you had one, how would it NOT matter, due to the illegality of the item?
Leave me alone. I'm still sleeping. zzzzzzzzzz
;)

Never owned one. The only time I was likely to go above the speed limit I had a 58 Chrysler New Yorker with the hemi and the cops couldn't catch it anyway. I had it in for repair once and the service manager took it for a "test" drive up on the highway. He turned around on a road that went over the highway and was doing 75 when he hit the bottom of the on ramp. There was state trooper coming under the bridge he just came from when he looked in the mirror and saw the lights come on. He opened up the rear barrels on that Carter AFB and watched the cop car get smaller in the mirror until he got off again a couple miles down where his garage was. He never saw the cop again. The trooper may not have followed him down though as he had no authority off the highway, in town. Back then the state police were actually state police and had no authority in a town that had it's own police department unless the town voted to let them. Neither did the county sheriff have any police powers, they served papers for the courts and ran the county jails. All that changed with Clinton's 100,000 more cops initiative. We gave them both police authority and counted them as part of the 100,000 Clinton paid for. Took the money without hiring any additional people. Now we've added EPA police and Homeland Security police and I don't know how many others. Gawd, we live in a dam police state!!!!!!!!!

Fess up. Who has one? I have one. It's in the glove compartment. Hasn't been out since....well, it's been in there a long, long time. Haven't used it since... I have never owned one. Of course, they are illegal in VA so it wouldn't really matter if I did.

Leave me alone. I'm still sleeping. zzzzzzzzzz ;) Snap out of it! There's always time - later - for a nap!

I had a very basic one which, with new technologies is way obsolete. I did borrow a good one once but it used to go off at almost every microwave tower along the highway.

I had one in high school, mom found it and she almost revoked my driving privileges for a year.