THE 20 ABSOLUTE WORSE THINGS TO SAY TO A POLICE OFFICER: 1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. 2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. 3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People? 4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me! Good job! 5. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer. 6. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead. 7. Bad cop! No donut! 8. You're not gonna check the trunk, aren't you? 9. Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence. 10. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on Cops 11. Wow, you look just like the guy in the picture on my girlfriend's nightstand. 12. Is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonald's? 13. I pay your salary! 14. So, uh, you on the take, or what? 15. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too! 16. Do I know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does. 17. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there is no other car around--that's how far ahead of me they are. 18. What do you mean, "Have I been drinking?" You're the trained specialist. 19. Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun fell off my lap and got lodged between the brake pedal and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control. 20. Hey, is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum.

:LOL: 5&7 especially.

I like #1 best. Yee haw!

That is too hysterical.

#13 is said for reals too many times

I like #15....I've gotten a couple of warnings in my time.

or when we ask, have you been drinking, and the guy says, why is there and ugly chick in the back

I love the 9mm-44 magnum one.