:-( ok so like i have this bf and he is 17 and i am 14! Well his mom or dad does not like me, and they tell him he is no longer aloud to talk to me, i mean is she aloud to do that. and she always threatins him that is he talks to me she is going to send him to juvi. and if he sees me she will tell the cops he ran away~ I mean it's totally not fair, i was just wondering how he could get emancipated. I am 14 and i have more privleages and rights than my 17 year old bf. and like his mom says her son has to go to town with her and if he doesnt she calls the dad and tells him to beat the sh*t out of her son and then he does. She gets jail gaurds to inpersionate poilce officers, i mean its just not right!!!

First of all, his parents can do whatever they wish when it comes to things such as him talking to you and seeing you. That is their son and he is their responsibility, and restricting him is part of their job as well. Sometimes for parents it means giving your kids a "scare" of what "might happen", and it is normal and legal for them to do this.

While you might feel you have more freedom and rights than he does, that is how your parents have chosen to be and that is their right. Just as his parents have their own rights. Some teenagers earn more freedoms than others, and some never have it to start with. Either way the both of you might be young adults but you are still minors and therefore still under your parents guidance and "rule".

As far as your accusation that she has jail guards pose as police... In some cities/counties/etc, jail guards are actual police officers. They go through the basic training and often police officers will serve their early years in the jail before going out on the street. Some places actually require these years of service of their policemen and women before they are allowed to actually participate in other kinds of police work.

He is 17, and is almost a legal adult, right now he has a roof over his head and food in his stomach. Going out on his own at this point would be poor for his future and could make his life much harder. He needs the best possible start for his life, education and the ability to not have to worry more about "rent" over his grades and being a teenager. Emancipation also takes time and it very likely that by the time it actually happened, he'd be 18 by then. However even at 18, if he lives with his parents, it is only proper that he respects them and the rules of their house.

If she is threatening him with "Juvi" then there is something in his past that she is probably holding against him, perhaps previous troubles with the law or issues that landed him there or almost there before you met him. Also, it is likely they are trying to protect him, and perhaps could go about it in another way, but as a parent it isn't easy to guide a child through the teenage years with all the world has in it these days. Additionally, it could be a legal matter with your ages in the state/country you live in, and again they are trying to protect him.

Also, do not encourage him to go against their wishes when it comes to seeing you. You will only make his life harder at home and in other ways, and it will only cause problems for yourself. If you really care about this guy, do whatever you can to make his life easier.

Lastly and rather importantly; If the abuse you have stated is going on, then someone in authority should be notified, whether it be a school counselor, teacher, or a parent. Teachers are required by law to report child abuse to the protective service agencies.

On a personal note:

My daughter is your age (she will be 15 in December) and there is no way I would allow her to "date" a boy who was 17. I'm a very relaxed parent, my daughter has a lot of freedom but she also has a lot of responsibilities, but I draw the line at the age difference because of all the issues that face teenagers today. I've seen 14 year old mothers, drug users, alcoholics, and much more. It's my job to educate my child and keep her as safe as I can make it for her. If that means she can't talk to someone, see someone, or is grounded, then so be it. Eventually when she's older she'll understand why I did it.

Well thanx for ur help...although we have many diffferent view's un such thing's. Well i live in new mexico and yeah teenagers these days are alot different from the ones back in the day. actually i bet every teenager down here has expierenced all the things u listed. in the past 2 weeks Aztec. nm has had 2 girls. 1 bien 15. the other bieng 16 both died. everyone keeps dieng here and it's becuz of the actions. but u know what how is child supposed to learn from there mistakes if a parent never let them. And living a sheltered life as a teenager does not do any good when u get out in the real world. and as u say not letting ur daughter date a 17 year old. i bileve that me and my bf are both teenagers still we both love one another. and our ages don't matter. I have expierenced alot in my life and that is why my mom let's me date this guy. And i'm not trying to make his life harder i am trying to help him out. I have my whole life planned out with this guy and i dont think its right with the kind of enviorment he is living in. So therefor i will do anything in my power to get him out of this life style. :-P

%-) i think that you should just do wat you want you would get in trouble either way

well i think , yu should do what yur heart tells yu . its yur life ; yur decision ! if yu love this boy and he loves yu thats all that matters ! and i agree if yur parents never let yu do anything then how are yu sopposed to learn from yur mistakes ? i had a bf thats 17 and i am 14 . my mom didnt agree with this . but idc what she thinks because its my life ; not hers ! and also she cant do anything about it because the fact he isnt yet 18 . so yeah my advice is to follow yur heart because in the end yu & him are the only people that this affects . (:
<3