17 days until the 1/2 mary...Should I do a longrun this Saturday or run a 5K race??

Run long Joel...run long :D

One more long run prior to the half would be good, then you can start a nice tapering period

Thanks boys! (where ya been cop?)

Longrun it is!

Yup, long run for me as well this weekend. I may try to squeeze two more long runs in, if I can. I need them, no matter how slow I'm moving.

Thanks boys! (where ya been cop?) Longrun it is!
Good choice :D Getting hammered at work and I've been in my spring court cycle. Hopefully it is slowing down a bit now.

count me in for a longer run too Joel.

You will do the 5K on Saturday and your long run on Sunday, that is just the way it has to be................

Sorry bro. You don't want me to disobey this democratic action do you??? 8O

Well why don't you run up to Appleton and then do the 5K, that would take care of both options......... County A would be a nice route to run in the morning I think, sun coming up over the lake, birds singing, ducks and geese flying out to the fields. I think you should do it.......

I'd opt for race on Saturday....rest Sunday....skip work on Monday and do long run instead, no......how 'bout Tuesday leave work sick?????

sue

I say do the 5k