I am not sure should I wear medical alert bracelet? I am diabetic for more that 12 years and I haven’t use it so far. Recently I talked with other people who are diabetic too and they told me that I should wear it. Do you wear medical alert bracelet?

Yes, medical alert bracelet should be worn by all people who are diabetic. I got one too. Did you know that this bracelet will alert medical staff to your condition if you are in an accident or go into a diabetic coma? It operates 24 hours a day and can be contacted by medical personnel treating you.

Yes, I am type-II diabetic and I wear mine everyday. There's a ton of places online you can buy one inexpensively.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

. They have a nice selection of medical ID bracelets. Even my 13 year old daughter loves hers. Imagine that.

In my experience, I've found that giving my elderly parents their own medical alert devices at least gave me peace of mind in the moments that I was not able to be there for her.  That way, she could get emergency help if she needed, just by pushing a button and nothing else.  Anyways, I find every little bit helps.  Best of luck to everyone in their search.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***