Hi! I have a huge problem with my pollen allergy. Every spring I’m in totally agony because I can go out during pollen season. Usually I need to take medications like antihistamines and then I feel better. My friend told me that I can try inhaler. Can somebody tell me does inhaler help with pollen allergies?

Hi! I’m also allergic to pollen and I know how it can be annoying. The inhaler can be very useful. I have one. Whenever you go out, you should keep it handy. But even then you need to use your allergy medications. And try to don’t go out in the morning.

Has anyone used the iPhone Pollen Journal app? Seems like a useful tool to get mobile alerts on pollen count and correlate health condition to different kinds of pollen.

I have got polum in my back of my mouth is that mean i got hay fewer please  from kay

I want pollen allergy inhaler