Hi, I am 24 years old male and I think that I am suffering from pollen allergy. Every spring or early summer I feel itching in my eyes and my nose is clogged. Sometimes it may be so unpleasant that I may sneeze for a days. I would like to know something more about this type of allergy.

Hi, I am also suffering from pollen allergy. It is seasonal allergy which may be very unpleasant. Greatest quantity of pollen may be found when the weather is, warm and breeze and flowers are blooming while smallest is on winter chilly days. Pollen is spread by air and it is very easy to be inhaled. If you are not sure that you are allergic to pollen you may do skin test and check it. Some antihistamines are medication of first choice for such allergies.