I want to ask somebody do allergies cause itchy eyes? Recently my eyes started to tear up very much. I didn’t know why it is happening but then I realized that it’s happening when I’m outside the house. I think that I’m maybe allergic to pollen. Tell me am I right?

As I understand you well, it’s possible that you have allergic reaction on pollen or maybe something else. Itchy and tearing eyes are one of the most common signs of some kind of allergy. I think that you need to go to doctor and do certain tests to see what cause your allergic reaction.

Hi there,
Allergies are very problematic if you ask me. The onset of allergic reaction can cause many problems in the body, but eyes do suffer mostly. Itchy eyes are known as one of the first symptoms of some allergic reaction. Do you know if you have any allergies? Have you done the allergy test yet? You need to clean your eyes as much as you can and try to avoid anything that might cause the irritation. And also you have to stop itching your eyes because this can only make the problem worse. If this lasts longer you will need to see your doctor to run some test and see what is the real cause of your problem.
All the best,
Danella