Hi! I’m allergic to turkey. I’ve just realized that few days ago when I was on dinner with my friends. Now I don’t know what to do. Do I need to go to specialist because of that? I heard that that kind of allergy can be sometimes dangerous. How to treat a turkey allergy?

Hi! I know for sure that I’m allergic to turkey because I did certain test. I think that you should go to doctor. If you really have this allergy, doctor will immediately give you necessary medications for prevention and treatment purposes. Try to minimize or as much as possible not expose yourself to turkeys and turkey products.

aluino wrote:

My 17 year son has just been diagnosed with turkey, chicken and egg allergies, this has just happened in the last year. He has been given an Epipen and antihistamines. You will have to careful of processed foods, such as hotdogs, processed meats, as these may contain turkey or chicken.