I’m interested in allergies symptoms. My sister is really having trouble with some weird condition- reddish and watery eyes-crying alike, and her nose sneezing and sniffing, she also has throat itching and coughing problem. So is it possible that she has some allergy for I think those are allergies symptoms.

Yes it is more likely she has some allergy and according to the symptoms those are respiratory allergy symptoms that are usually manifested by mild symptoms such as your sisters, but there’re also some severe allergy symptoms that are also common in respiratory allergies such as –breath shortness, difficulty breathing and pain in the chest and sensation of chest tightness. I also suffer from this kind of allergies and suppose that your sister’s symptoms are triggered by the airborne substances such as grass, pollen, dust as well as animal dander and mold spores and all these makes her immune system to react in a described way so the best treatment would be to avoid these triggers somehow and I know it’s not easy for there’re period in years when you practically can not avoid it but there’re also some other solutions that your sister might give it a try like using nasal steroid spray. It helps me a lot for it reduces inflammation, also her runny nose problem as well as itchy eyes and sneezing might be well treated by antihistamines. And she might consider the possibility of having allergy shots for they turned out to be very effective in the long run.