Does anybody know which are the best eye drops to use for itchy eyes caused by allergies? I think I’m allergic to pollen or something else. Maybe to my dear cat. My nose is runny and eyes are so itchy all the time. I think that maybe some good eye drops will help me.

I’m allergic to pollen and dust. I’m using Opticrom allergy eye drops. And I think that they are very effective. But first you must be sure that your itchy eyes are the result of allergy. You should go to your doctor and do same allergy tests. You can use these eye drops only if you really have allergy reactions.

Hi there,
I know how irritating can be when you have itchy eyes and you have to itch your eyes almost every few minutes. Do you have eye allergy? I have problems sometimes with allergies and this is when I have problems with itchy eyes, so I just try to treat the allergy in order to get rid of the main cause of itching in the eyes. There are many eye drops out there and I think you need to find the best one that will help you with eye problem. You have to find what is causing the eye problem and then search the eye drops. Just be careful of the possible side effects.
I hope this helped.