Do you think that fall is the best time for running? I think it’s perfect. Spring usually makes me sneeze because of the pollen and I seem to be allergic to that. My eyes are constantly red and watery and I can’t run normally. Then, summer can be quite unpleasant when it’s too hot and sometimes I feel as if I’m going to faint. It’s needless to say that winter is not my favorite season for running. How about you?

In my opinion fall is not the perfect period to run. Maybe that’s because I’m always under the weather then. Fall is quite a depressing season and I can hardly make myself get out of the bed, not to mention go to run. Besides, it tends to get very rainy, windy and cold and I don’t like when mud is splashing around me. I like spring regardless of the fact that I’m also allergic to pollen. It’s so bright and cheerful. You can go to run at noon and it won’t be hot. Summer is also not the problem, no matter how hot it is. I only don’t like when the humidity is high because then I can’t breathe at all. All other weather conditions suit me just fine. Even winter is better than gloomy and bleak fall.

I love running in the fall so I agree. I also enjoy running for a worthy cause. Team Continuum is doing just that during the upcoming ING NYC marathon this November..

They help raise money to provide immediate and vital, non-medical, assistance to cancer patients and their families where the diagnosis results in disruption, hardship and uncertainty in their everyday lives.

I am here on behalf of Team Continuum, with 300 guaranteed entries available to the ING NYC Marathon, to let you know about this effort to make life a little easier for cancer patients.