i havent had any signs of pregnancy or at least i dont think i have. and im not due for my period in about a week or two, and i was wondering, i get dizzy and light headed just standing around and not doing anything, or when sit down its like my brain is shaking too fast and hurts so much, i have also been discharging alot of slimey mucus and sometimes its just WET, no thickness no stringy things, its just wet. i also noticed on my nipple the areola (ring of tiny bumps around the nipple) has been more noticeable, theres times when i cant take certain odors or scents it disturbs my air passage. and i get really sleepy not tired but sleepy, does it sound like i could be pregnant? im afraid to take the test and it comes out negative. if its positive I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY... what would you suggest? i think i should wait a little longer. but what do you all think?

you have to wait till ur periods.

guest wrote:

you have to wait till ur periods.

alright, thanks...

Anonymous wrote:

guest wrote:

you have to wait till ur periods.

alright, thanks...

any other advise that can help me out?

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

guest wrote:

you have to wait till ur periods.

alright, thanks...

any other advise that can help me out?

there could be a chance you might be pregnant, are you regular in periods? when was your last period? have you been on birth control?

Here is advice..You would not have morning sickness or any pregnancy symptoms till around 6 weeks.. When YOU ACTUALLY MISS your period you are only 4 weeks, so right now you are probably only just now ovulating!!! 2 weeks before a womans period she ovulates, that is usually the same for all women. BUT what is different is the time from when you start your last period to when you ovulate. 28 day cycle would mean you ovulate on day 14, or 2 weeks before your period. 22 day cycle, very short you would ovulate on 'day 8', so that is much earlier then the woman who ovulated on day 28... BUT THEY BOTH have a period 2 weeks after ovulation.

IF YOU DO NOT want to be pregnant get on birth control ASAP

Carifairy wrote:

i am TTC