:$ I'am 16 and I think I could be pregnant. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex I got on Birth Control the same day. It was the last day of my period and I don't know if it is possible for someone to get pregnant on the last day of their period?? Please somone help me..

You can get pregnant whether you're having your period or not. If you have sex you can get pregnant.

However, it's not as common as other times. You get pregnant during ovulation, which for the average women is every 28 days. Most women on a regular 28-day cycle are supposed to ovulate on or around day 14 of the cycle (13 days after the first day bleeding begins). The first day of your period is day 1.

But not all women ovulate every 28 days. Some even ovulate during their period. Always use a condom or another form of birth control if you don't want to become pregnant.

my personal advice: i was your age when i had my daughter she's now 5 and let me tell you we been through ALOT! most could of been avoided if i would of waited and not of got pregnant till later while i am thankful i ahve her i do wish throigh the tough times i would have waited, as i think bak to when i was 16 having sex was a new thing everyone was doing it the pressure is on. being a mom isnt easy and being a teenage mom was even harder trust me. being protected(condoms) even while on the birthcontrol pill, i know in the heat of the moment its hard to slip that lil thing on how else you think i got pregnant. but trust me that 2 secounds it takes to put it on can save your life, and save the worrying, at 16 you should be enjoying life while your still young dont waste it worrying if your pregnant or not being a Teenage mom is so tough 2 mins of pleasure 9 months of pain, stay protected.

in conclusion take the pregnancy test in about 3 weeks if neg, wait another 2 weeks and take it again in the morning make it your first pee. if again neg buy condoms and make sure they are worn! do not rely on the pull out method or your birthcontrol, make sure you take your pilla ccuratly everyday and dont forget and if reasonable to prevent anything absitnace is your surest bet, and trust me a girl who saves herself is envied far more then a girl who doesnt.

i am late to answer your question but for who read your case and are concerned as well .NOTHING TO WORRY .here a little details for your knowledge; A typical cycle lasts 28 days, but very few women have typical menstruation cycles. Day 1 is the first day of menstruation. On a 28-day cycle, ovulation typically occurs between days 11 and 21, or 14 days before the start of the next period. The egg is available for fertilization for only 12 to 24 hours, though sperm can live in the body for 3 to 5 days, making a woman’s fertile period last about a week.