ok so i messed up on my birth control on the 12th .. my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex all that week .. got my period on the 14th because my bc was messed up it lasted normal .. my orginal period date was the 28th .. was i ovulating when i was having unprotected sex? if i might be pregnant .. how do i kno when my missed period is gna be considering i already got it ...

Your period could have started early cause of you missing your birth control pills, your period may still come again on the 28 or so....Its really hard to say when one ovulates everyones body is different and ovulation doesnt happen at the same time every month, and theres no set date, meaning if your cycle is 28 days long, then you should ovulate on the 14, not true my cycle is 28 days and I ovulate around the 9, I know this cause Im using ovulation test strips.(Trying to concieve) The only way to know if you are pregnant or not is to take a pregnancy test about 2 weeks after the last time that you had unprotected intercourse, if this one turns out to be neg, then wait a week and retest again, just to be certain...Hope this helps!!