Hello I'm 18 years old and my last period was on January 25-29th I have a 28 day cycle and my period is 5 days long. Later around February I noticed I was peeing a lot, so I decided to go to the clinic thinking. I had a UTI or a bladder infection got a pap smear all odds I knew my body well and they said I was fine. No infections or a anything the only thing they did tell me was that I was late for my period. Which I was so they told me to wait 2 weeks to take a hpt but it came out negative. And it's been 3 months now with no period I know for a fact that I am pregnant. I have pregnancy symtoms such as sleepy, low back pain every now amd then, can't sleep at night, going ro the restroom 4times at night an a lot in thw day, leg cramps every now and then, sensitive nipples, constipated, bloated, and lastly very emotional .

Hi Guest, go see your doctor and get a blood work done to test your HCG levels.  If you were indeed pregnant you would be around 3 - 4 months and it would show up on a home pregnancy test.  When was the last time you took  a test? 

Hope this help and good luck. 

Around the beginning of march as I think I remember. And yes that's what I'm going to do get a blood test done soon but idk what to think anymore my body is saying yes because I've never been this late before. Do you think there could be a big chance that I am pregnant? . with one negative test .

It's really hard to say as the test you took should have been a positive at this time as you would have a lot of HCG hormone throughout your body and in urine. Get a blood test, that is the only way you will get a definitive answer as to if you are pregnant or not. There are many answers as to why you don't get your period for quite awhile, mine went unexplained for a year before it came back one day.
Try to get some answers from your doctor - good luck