i had sex
on the 30th of may and my period came on the 4th of june for the normal 5 day cycle the thing is i had sex
but is worrying about pre ejaculation
...i did a pregnancy test out of fear
that i was pregnant on the 17th of June which came out negative...today june 21 my breast nipples hurt when i touch them I have some small bumps under my left nipple , i haven't had any other symptom of pregnancy that i read about could i be pregnant?

Its important to note that you can get pregnant AT ANYTIME during your cycle. Bumps on your breast can be tumorous, so get them examined IMMEDIATELY.  You could be pregnant, so it would be wise to go in for an examination. Kind Re-guards - Adam

OK, Suprtigr7, read some basics of biology first, than make such imperative statements - no, you cannot get pregnant at any point in your menstrual cycle. The only time in the month when you can get pregnant is when you ovulate and release fertile egg and that happens some two weeks counting form the first day of your last period, assuming that your periods are close to 28 days cycle. So, by having sex four days before your period came, chances are that you won't get pregnant, more so if only the precum was what you were worried about. The symptoms you describe sound like regular PMS symptoms - they are the caused by the same hormones as pregnancy symptoms are, so that's why it's easy to get concerned. You can test again, more to calm yourself and avoid stress that could delay your period.
And bumps under your nipple - are they on your areolas?

yes they are on my areolas but i have similiar spots on my tummy and i had these from ever since i can remember they are drying up now as the ones on my tummy tends to do.and thank you for the reply i will take another test just to be sure and i do have pms symtoms like bloating and just the tender nipples i have headaches too but since i normally suffer from migrane its normal to have the headaches. the dates are exactly correct and my period is sometimes irregular so im wondering if its going to be a change in my cycle?