In June, it was either the 3rd or 4th week in June, my Ex and I had a quickie in which he pulled out, like he always does, but he became very nervous because he didn't think he pulled out in time. He sort of jumped back and touched me to see if there was anything down there. I told him it was nothing and we both just didn't really think about it. I got my period on July 2nd and it last for 5 days, well like 4.5. so I really didn't think anything of it. Then people kept telling me that they had dreams of me telling them I was pregnant, which is weird because it was random people telling me, but I just didn't think anything much about it. 2 weeks after my period I spotted for 2 days, it was light red at first, then it became brown, then pink, then brown again. I also was very nauseous, especially when I drank Iced Coffee so I became very nervous. Over the next 2 weeks I had various symptoms, smells made me sick, especially anything from dunkin donuts like there grilled cheese flat, I had a 100+ fever, I had to sit with ice back on my face and neck, Depression and I am a very bubbly girl I am always smiling, Irritability, Nausea, Very tired and a general Blah feeling, I just didn't feel good. I took a HPT and it came back negative, so I assumed that either it really was negative or I took it too early. But on July 31st I got my period again, but it was very bad, I threw up all morning and I had very bad cramps for 2 days. So I thought this whole thing was over but on the 12th, which was Thursday morning, I started spotting again, very light pink and only for a few hours and I have noticed a slight pouch that I have formed. I am extremely slender, not sickly slender, but I am very skinny. I weigh around 115-117 and I am 5'6 and all legs. I actallu have found myself resting my arms on my lower abdomen to cover it. And the bulge is mainly my lower abdomen and uterus. And I find myself holding my belly and on Friday and Sunday night I felt a slight pulse in my uterus which I heard could be increased blood flow, but why would I have increased blood flow to my uterus? My left breast is also tender, weird, and I still get nauseous some mornings. Now I know my body very very very very well and these things that are happening to me have never happened before. Like I usually have to go to the bathroom a lot when I am about to get my period and last month I barely went, and I don't get bloated, my stomach always gets smaller. I have had my period since I was in the 5th grade and it has always been the same. There is something going on with me and I have a doctor's appointment this week but I wanted to know if anybody else has had this experience. Thanks guys!

heya all could anybody help me plzz...Well 6days ago today i had sex with my x bf we didn't use anything and the last time i was on was the 1st aug so i'm not due till the 30thaug... anyways 3days after having sex with him i started bleeding it was very dark blood with bits or red, the second day of the blood was very red!!!! only would come out if i went 4 a wee and wiped...then today its so :S its like it cant make up its mind what to do iv a a little bit off c**p but nout big..... i always have blood when i wake up for about 5-10mins then it goes back to nout i dont understand whats going on could this be implantation bleeding??? xxx

Hi to both of you Laurena and Megan! 1st of all you both need to know that you can and WILL get pregnant from the pull out method! I am dealing right now with a 14 year old young girl, who's boyfriend told her she couldn't get pregnant from him pulling out! she is now 7 weeks pregnant!!!!!! So PLEASE STOP doing this it is just a matter of time for you to get pregnant - or worse get an STI! You can get pregnant at ANY TIME under ANY condition - under water, in the shower, in the sauna, during your period, right before or after your period etc etc etc! ALL conception needs is an egg and 1 sperm! Most women/girls ovulate at the same time each month - for a 28 day cycle, it will be 14 days after the 1st day of your period! thne you add on days for each day of a cycle - so for 30 days you would ovulate at 16 days etc. - this CAN change from stress, hormones, illness, the pill etc! So thus some women ovulating while they have a period then they become pregnant! So now that is out of the way I will talk individually!

To Megan! This MIGHT be implantation bleeding, BUT there seems to be a lot! Did you know if your ex is clear of STI's!? And has this happened before? Your dates sound like the spotting could also be part of ovulation! so I am just wondering if this has happened! Also do you have any discharge - either white or yellow! And is there a smell? And do your breasts hurt?

Laurena - I think you are spotting when you are ovulating - this would be about right with both times - july - 2 weeks after you spotted, July 31st, 2 weeks later spotting! IF the 2nd or 3rd week was the only time of unprotected sex then the HPT test should show by now! Did you take it with your first urine in the morning? Due to your nausea perhaps go and get a blood test - just to rule it in or out! Also know that even IF you ARE pregnant - which there is a definite chance of - then that pulse would be just you leaning against the table, it would NOT be from the fetus - as this would be about the size of a grape or kiwi fruit!

so Megan I would like you to have an STI test, and Laurena a pregnancy blood test! Megan we wont know if you are pregnant till about another 2 weeks - I tell women to wait a good 21 days after possible conception to have a really good reading of HCG levels!

I wish you both luck and please let me know what you find out!

Thank you no he has not been with anybody else only me.... and no its just blood yes i have been geting little pains in my boobs for some reason more in my left one :S... with me only having my last period 17days ago with if its that again it would off been with in 11days off me coming back on i did have sex again on the 13th so 4days ago he didn't come up me or anything... but the seemed to be the time when the blood wouldn't stop and was abit there even since but its only really when i wake up!! then nout till the next day which is so :S wb plz megan xx

could i be having a miscarriage???? iv had one be4 i hope i'm not!! xx

Hi honey! With miscarriages it doesn't mean that you will have one again! And also with your spotting - it could be a couple of things!

1. Ovulation
2. Implantation bleeding
3. Wonky intermittant bleeding
4. Infection
5. Stress/Ilness

Do I take it that since you keep having unprotected sex you are trying to become pregnant? IF so you need to start taking prenatal vitamins - these will help with your conception and also keep the fetus healthy! It has also been shown to lower the cases of miscarriage!

So for the next week I don't want you to have ANY sex! As this can cause something called "Vaginal Bleeding" Which means that your hormones increase and have like a mini period - without the egg part! It can come from an increase in blood from sexual stimulation or even pregnancy - thus women thinking they get a period while pregnant!

Lets wait a few more days then take another pregnancy test - or better yet get a test done!

Are right thank you.... its only been 1week 1day so i will wait a week to take a test don't think i am anymore but could be have been feeling funny but i think its just me i will let u no next week what happens...... after everything you ssaid do you think i am or not?? xxx

That's the million dollar question isn't it?! I don't know honey! There is DEFINITELY a chance of it! But only time will tell! I will keep my fingers crossed for the answer you want it to be!

Well the doctor will not do a test on me because I haven't missed a period, however I was 115lbs between the 6-7, I weighed myself on Monday and I was 117.5, today I was 121lbs and I have SERIOUS problems gaining weight, I also have developed a VERY noticeable pouch that is getting hard, it is uncomfortable for me to sleep and when I laugh it feels funny, it'll be smaller in the morning and then pop out throughout the day, I have back pain and rib pain, it feels like I am poking or pushing my stomach out but I'm not, when I breath it feels like I don't have enough space. My nipples are sensitive as well, and I have pain where my thigh and pelvis adjoin, and I get nauseous in the morning. I feel pregnant and something is telling me that I am, my body has never felt like this, I just have to wait and see. I am trying to not get excited but I find myself cradling my pouchie = ]

I also breath faster, and the pain isn't bad just very uncomfortable.

Sorry ! Also water runs right through me, lol.

yeah it does sound like pregnancy! BUT what you are describing - well some of it - does NOT correspond with this early!

We are just going to have to wait! Take prenatal vitamins - IF you are these will help the baby with it's development, IF you aren't tey have shown to DRAMATICALLY increase your fertility!

Please let me know OK?

Are your periods usually regular? Actually IF you turn out NOT to be pregnant! I suspect you have an ovarian cyst! These are VERY common in women through child bearing years! some go away themselves, other need help! Actually I am REALLY learning towards this - with your other symptoms that don't equate to your timing right now!

So ask the doctor if he could do an internal vaginal ultrasound - to see IF you have an ovarian cyst! Then get treatment!

Can i ask 1 question? Since it was a "Quickie" with your ex! And you trying NOT to get too excited! I take it that you WANTED to get pregnant with your ex? Is that right? You have to think about all of this honey - IF he isn't in the picture, and you get pregnant! So just confused that's all!

Me and my ex have known each other for 6 years, and he is still around we just aren't together. My periods are regular they come on the same date every month, I have a 30 day cycle. And I wasn't trying to get pregnant, but I wouldn't mind it either. He's excited too...