Ok A Month Ago Me && Ma Boyfriend Had Sex && We Used A Condom But We Had Sex && We Stoped For A lil While Thn We Did It Again && He Grabed His Old Condom The He Used Befor && Was Gunna Squiz The Stuff Out Of It But Itold Hime No && iDont Know If He Had Anythg On His Fingers Not. Thn Later Tht Day Ma Belly Started Hiurting && A Few Days Later iStarted Feelin Like iWas Gunna Puke && iWould Dizy In Skool && iWould Be Runing A Fever && Im Starting Too Have Craveings && Im Hungry Alot && I'v Noticed Tht Ma Belly Is Bigger Thn It Should Be Me && Ma BoyFriend Have Been Together For 11 Months Stright Im 14 && He's 15 So Does Ths Mean Im Pregant??

Hi Baby Cheeks,

No, it doesn't mean you're pregnant.  When was your last period?  If you are late, take a home test.

Lots of women, when they get scared, can actually make themselves feel as though they are pregnant.  At one month, you really wouldn't notice any increase in your belly size either.

You'll get a better answer if you can tell us when your last period was, when you had sex, and when you are due.  Are you regular?

Hope it helps.

My Last Period Was Last Week But iHad Sex On November 10 && iStart My Period On The 17 But Ths Time iHad It On The 11 Of December && iDidnt Have My Period At All Of The Month Of November

You had your period on 11th December?

Was it "normal?" Was it like a usual period?

If so, you're likely not pregnant. You can "skip" a period occasionally.