i was having sex with my girlfriend with the withdrawal method.
as im doing it,i kept on pull out my penis and check if thr's (pre-cum)
as i see,my tip of my penis is dry.
on that day,in the morning my girlfriend helped me with ha****b thn 4 hrs ltr we had sex and i did urined before we do.
also i did nt put my penis all the way in as she is too tight,for a moment i felt that im havin pre-cum.
so i quickly pull out and rub it on her leg.
it took about 10mins i did nt cum at all.
in the end i finger her and we stop.
bt nw we r so paranoid about pregnancy...im so stress and so regret i did nt use a condom...
i need some help to tell me is thr goin to be pregnancy?
i need answer quickly...im insanely stressed up...and worried for my girlfriend. thanks

Hello I am 20 years old and I recently lost my mum on the 4th November 2011 I have been with my boyfriend nearly 2 years he is 24 years old and in this month (December) i was a week late coming on my period i put that down to stress and things due to the death of my mum but now a 2 week after my last period i have a constant swollen stomach, really bad head aches, i constantly drink water, my body to touch is always rather hot, i get a long headache everyday and for the past few days at work and things iv been going dizzy so iv had to keep sitting down to get my balance back and focus too. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 3 days after each other about a week ago and he pulls out to cum but still comes on the outside of my vagina, i keep getting weird feelings in my stomach a bit like butterflies when nervous but also a crampy kind of feeling too could anyone give me any advice please??