My name is crystal in 26 and in the past few mos. have been little crazy. I know what you’re about to read is not in the norm now see I’m a thick girl I’m not one of you little tiny girls sorry but that dos change things just a little, but here we go. For the past few mons., my periods have been late by a 2 weeks or so and when they do show they are light to a spotting and not bloody like your normal periods are but stringy or tissue with clear mucus like stuff and sometimes clotty but not always. I haven't been feeling good I’m always hungry, always thirsty and I always got to pee. My boyfriend has been telling me that i look to be getting bigger, but when i get on the scale I’m what I’ve always been or less so i don't get it and tired just don't feel like doing anything.
I’ve also been getting pains in my stomach and sides they will come and go as it will's. The pains just ant in one spot they all over, and I’ve also been getting wavy feels to and I just don’t know how to truly explain all this to anyone. Without them thanking I’m stupid. Ooh and here a good one for you all I cry about anything hell one day i came in the house and seen that my boyfriend had done the dishes like I asked and I lost it, it’s like if a guy talks to me or what not you miles will go on and give me a box of tissues. Ok my friend just had a baby not too long ago and she has this baby sounds thing and we was playing with it and she had it pressed agents my belly and we thought we heard a heartbeat and like movement and sometimes like water, but what is the like- lee -hood that was a baby's heartbeat and not my own?; I had it down on my lower part of my belly along the side. I know, I know go to a doctor and take a home test but, for one I don’t have the money to go to the doctor nor can I get a medal card just to get a doc visit; and I’ve taken home test and they come back neg.
Now see my mom was telling me that when she was in fact preg. with me she didn't know she was until she was 8 1/2 mons with me but that was in the 80"s and, they thought that i was a tumor or some large fatty tissue pocket or some stupid sh*t, and yes I know go talk to my mother but unforchntly i can she just most recently passed away on the 26 of Dec. of 2010. I find it a little funny that a day for she passed she touched my belly and tried to whispering that I was preg; and was going to have a baby soon.
See I’m just a lost little girl that doesn’t have her mommy to help her no more and I need some type of something and don't even really know what that is, so if you are throw me a line if you would like Thank you and god bless.
OOh P.S., Sorry about all the miss spelled stuff my bad.

Hi

Im confused aswell as to whether im pregnant or not. I had been on the pill and had my last period on the 20th November i then started taking the pill again but took 5 days worth and stopped taking it this was the 30th December. My fiance and I had sex on the 1st and then again on the 3rd and im convinced I am pregnant now.
A few days after I stopped the pill I had a slight bleed for 2-3 days then it stopped then a day or so later I had a light pinkish coloured discharge and the that stopped then today ive had some spotting. For the past 5 days I have been feeling sick but havent actually been sick. I dont know how to explain it but its like hunger pains even though im not hungry or if i eat it doesnt go away. Its not just in the morning it comes and goes through out the day. Ive had cramping over the past week and today ive had lower back pain my boobs arent sore but feel different dont know how to explain it either they just feel rounder and a bit bigger. Also today I felt really warm and dizzy. I did a pregnancy test a few days ago and it was negative but not sure if that was too early.

hello crystal,
well actually im facing a problem tht making me confused as well as not sure if im pregnant or not after the hard working since last november.
so to your question and sorry for yo lost.hmm,it could be that u r pregnant.and better for u to see a doctor..sometimes the sign of pregnancy like headaches,nausea, back pain or missed period can be other caused as well. eg stressed.
and i have a friend that she doesn't knw that she's pregnant till she was 5 months. her sign is that increase amount of food and increase appetite,nausea n vomitting and spotting of period monthly...