just wanna ask if its possible that im pregnant, my last period was last november 5 and only lasted for 3 days, my partner and i had unprotected sex on november 15 2006, not knowing that i might be fertile at that time, we practice a calendar method wherein 10 days from the 1st day of my period will be the safest day for us to intecourse, im just wondring if we miscalculated it? coz if youll figure it out november 15 was the 10th day from the first day of my period,i experienced brown spotting on november 24 to 26 but only little spots appear on my underwear for 3 consecutive NIGHTS ONLY, its like a brownish discharge or something.. i am expecting to have my mestruation this december 4 but im almost 1 week delayed, im having pregnancy test every morning but the results are all negative, i am feeling pregnant coz i have tenderness on my breast, feeling something is moving from my lower ab,changes in my libido that dont wanna have contact with my partner, SHould i be pregnant? coz this past few months i am working out at the gym 5 days a week for 3 hours a day, doing cardio, belly dancing and lifting weights, im confused if its just hormonal imbalance or am i just really pregnant. Normally i have a 29 day cycle.
advices are really appreciated. thank you very much.

I would really like to know too, cause im exacually the same??? except ive been having cramps and tender sore boobs 6 days after i ovulated and still am,very different to my body, my period due this sat on the 6th dec????

Just so you know, the calendar method, or 'natural contraception' isn't a method. It isn't a contraceptive. If you've been using it for a long time its simply luck that you haven't gotten pregnant before now.