I had sex with two different guys. One was the 25 of September and the other was before and after this date. I had a pregnancy test done October 14 and they told me i was not pregnant. I found out November 6 i was pregnant. My LMP was sometime in September, and they were always pretty normal. My first ultrasound was December 3 and i was exactly 9 weeks. On February 8 i had an ultrasound and i was 18 weeks and 6 days. When did i conceive?

I would get an amniocentesis, that will tell you who's it is, Liz

Conception doesn't occur on the day you had sex. It could happen 5 or so days later.

Get the DNA test. There is no other definitive way to tell.

I've tried several conception date calculators on the internet. Can anyone tell me how accurate they are?

have faith,

When did you have sex? One was Sept. 25, do you know the other dates? When was your period due for Sept/Oct? Do you know what day you ovulated then?

Did you doctor say 18 weeks and 6 days along? The ultrasound is not that accurate. Most doctors also consider a pregnancy as starting on the first day of your last period so the timing may be off.

Yeah one was the 25 of September, and that was it with that guy. The other guy was i believe the weekend after that. I know for sure the 9 of October i did. Doctors say my period was October 1 and likely conception from October the 9th - 15th. One of my first ultrasounds was December 3 and i was 9 weeks then.
I started birth control on the 7th or the 15th of September but i never took them like i was suppose too. Right after i started birth control i bleed for about a week. Yes, February the 8th i had an ultrasound and they told me i was 18 weeks and 6 days.

Ok, with the October dates and knowing you had a period just after the 25th of Sept. then it is probably the other guy, the October guy.

I know on the 25th i had some bleeding, but i didnt think it was my period. I dont think i bleed again after that date.

I had an appointment yesterday and they told me I was 21 weeks and 5 days. I also asked when did I likley conceive and she told me it was October 15th. but if i count from october 15th to march 1 it doesnt come out to be 21 weeks. Im very confused.

Any information is useful and greatly appreciated.

Have faith,

You're just less than 20 weeks from October 15.

There is no way they can tell you down to the day how far along you are. I question who is giving you this information. They can estimate the age, yes. They can get down to the week pretty accurately. To the day, no.

Most doctors base how long you've been pregnant from your last period. Even that comes out at almost 22 1/2 weeks. That would be a better answer.

The only 100% positive way to know who the father is is a DNA test. Hope it helps.

Is it true that they add 2 weeks to what you really are? For example i could have conceived on the 9th of October and they would say i was 2 weeks pregnant.

So do you think its still the October guy?

I dont rember exactly the day of my LMP.

I did some research on the internet.

It said that your first ultrasounds are the most accurate when it comes down to how far along you are. My first ultrasound said i was 9 weeks on December 3. That website also said that instead of counting back 9 weeks to give an estimated conception date, that i should count back 7 weeks because they always add 2 weeks to what you actually are.

Is this true?

Igot of? My last period was Nov 16 ihad unprotected sex with my bf n ihad sex with of ex of week before icame on myperiod ihad of beautiful baby girl Aug 14 n my doctor sai iwas conceved on nov21 n iwan know is it my bf baby

Hi Amy,

You did NOT conceive on the 21st if your period started on the 16th. You wouldn't ovulate until between November 27 and December 2.

With whom did you have sex with around then? You can always get a DNA test.