Ok so me and my boyfriend had sex one day ago. He used a condom but it broke so he took it off and we continued sex til he withdrawled and came on my stomach. I am supposed to have my period any day now....i am gassy and bloated.....could i be pregnant? i was on no birth control we just used condoms! HELP

if it was just a day ago it would be too soon to have symptoms don't stress its probably just pms

so if the condom broke and he put his d**k in me again...but didnt cum in me i shouldnt be pregnant?

please im only 17 my parents are really catholic.....can anyone tell me things?

i think u shud wait lil bit longer to even start to worry..it's TOOOOO SOON

im 18 years old ..i had unprotected sex but his penis never really got inside ..ther was only rubbing but i know for fact tht the penny was full of pre-cum..so can the pre-cum come inside my vagina due to rubbing??? ..later on..he cummed in my ass..so is ther a chance his cum fall down n reach my vagina??? im soo scared tht i cud be pregnant n this hapened on september the 10th n my last period was the 2nd..means i was only week after my last period ..so was i fertile enough to get the sperms to firtiliz the egg???...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i rlly need help...n im expriencing some symptoms like dizzy n high body temperature n fatigue (maybe just due to my stress or only psychological) plzz i need help n i cant do the urin or blood test untill the 25th(as my doctor said) but i honestly cnt wait till tht day..rlly need an answr ASAP !! PLZ

so there is always a possibility that you can become pregnant with precum but it becomes a higher risk if the guy already ejaculated but i still would recommend waiting because you said it was just a day ago you had sex and if you already having "signs" thats very unlikely but if you are truly worried you could alway get the next choice pill or plan b from your pharmacy it can be taken up to 5 days after the "accident". But remember dont stress it can make you late and have other "symptoms"