Please, does anybody know could eczema be caused by a pet allergy? My little daughter has eczema on her left hand. It looks really bad. I’m worried, of course. Two weeks ago we got a sweet, little cat. My daughter adores her. But I think that cat caused that eczema. Is that possible? Thanks!

Hi! Unfortunately, it’s possible. One of the most common sign of pet allergy is children's eczema. It’s itchy skin disease with red patches. But who knows, maybe something else caused it. Maybe your daughter ate something. I think that you should go with your daughter to doctor and maybe do allergy tests.

Hallo,
I think that this is possible. I have to be honest with you and say that I didn’t know about this till know, but I read few things and many people say that there are possibilities that this might be the issue. You have to know that the redness is often presented by the allergic reaction. If the eczema is serious I think that you should take you daughter to the doctor and see what can be done. You need to take her away from animal until you find out what allergies does she have. I hope that this was helpful in any way.
All the best to you,
Karen