Hello, folks. My sister has been suffering from nasal allergies for several months. We would like to know something about the treatment for this problem. I would be very grateful if anyone could recommend us something that really works. Can you help us? We would appreciate it. Thank you and bye!

Hello. The first thing that your doctor would recommend you would be avoiding the allergens. I know that this is not always possible. But, if you can really do this, it would be good. I suggest your sister to take allergy shots. This treatment lasts for years and first effect cannot be noticed before seven or more months. Nevertheless, I find it very efficient since it reduces the organism’s sensibility to certain allergens. You just need to be persistent. You can use HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters. If you have symptoms, take antihistamines. I am not sure what to recommend you more.