Hello, I am 33 years old and I have been diagnosed with the cat allergy. I did not even know I have this problem, until a friend gave me a little cat for my birthday. But it seems that I am very sensitive to cat’s hair but I don’t want to give her away. What antihistamine I should take for my cat allergy?

There are meds that will help you keep your pet, but still, you should seriously rethink keeping the allergen so close to you. You can use any h2 blocker, that ill help you but still, be careful. With this medication, if taken properly you will not have any problems, but just in case, be cautious.

I have the same problem but i knew that i had cat allergies before i even got 2 of them. It isn't the hair that bothers an allergic cat lover, it's the dander that the cats produce. Dander can be all over your house but you can't see it. I tried everything. Due to my love for my cats, my allergies have now produced asthma, who knew?
But as i was seriously thinking about re homeing the cats, i saw a product on the shelf called Zyrtec. Why not? One pill every 24 hours is supposed to help with my problem. Sure, okay, still skeptical and not believing them at all. I took the first pill while i was writing out an adoption letter for the cats. Second day came and i was still reacting badly. As i took the second pill i was on the phone talking with our local cat adoption center. I woke up in the morning on the third day feeling different, in a good way. The pills were starting to take affect. Long story short, i have been taking Zyrtec for almost two years and i still have my cats, and i feel good. I take the meds at night because they tend to make me a little sleepy.