Happy New Year my lovely friends :)

My cat got really amazing gift – she got fleas from another cat. I really don’t know now what is the best way to treat it?

I was wondering to try some effective shampoo or even some flea spray?

What do you think about it, what are your experiences?

Is there any way to protect your cat from fleas? I have tried to do that with vacuuming my house and all those places where they could be, I was buying some things as well, but now I can see that it was not helpful. :)

Hello. There are a lot of ways to protect your cat from fleas. You should give your cat medications against fleas once a month. If your cat doesn’t want to take them, you can put it in her food. Flea shampoo is really good and effective. Bathing your cat with special shampoo that kills fleas is not expensive method at all but it protects your cat during the flea season. You should repeat this process more often, ever two weeks for example. Flea dips are also effective. A dip is a concentrated chemically treat that needs to be diluted in the water. Apply it on your cat’s fur with a sponge.

Hey.

Are you sure that your cat got those fleas from another cat?

Because If I can remember, you got another cat from the street or shelter, right?

Well, you should check your other cat maybe she has fleas as well.

Yes, shampoo and flea spray can help, together with powders. But still I believe that prevention is the best guard.

I would recommend you a monthly flea preventives that include insect growth regulators. This product is safe and I bought it.

I never tried to prevent my cat to get fleas but now I am going to keep eye on my enemy.

Hello friends.

I bought one shampoo because my friend told me that this shampoo is good and very effective for cats. According to your comments it is totally fine to use them, right?

So I bought Adams plus fleas trick shampoo. I was reading the label and I saw that it kills fleas, ticks, lice and fleas eggs.

I know that there are no so many shampoos that kills flea’s eggs but I am a little bit skeptical about this.

My friend keeps repeating me that this is the best shampoo that she ever used on her cat.

What do you think?

God Bless.

Hey. Zoo Baby, this is definitely the best shampoo that I have ever tried. I know that your friend was telling you the true. My little cat had fleas and I was searching what are the best shampoos. This one had so many amazing reviews that I went to the store and bought it. You can order it online. I was bathing my cat with it for three weeks and fleas disappear totally. I am still bathing my cat with it just for the prevention and even when flea season is, she doesn't have any problems with fleas.

High recommendation :) There are similar shampoos but I haven’t try them yet. Good luck!

Hello. I have heard about this spray. I am sure that it is helpful but I would recommend you to try some natural, homemade shampoo as well. Here is what you need to do. Regular bath your pet with natural cleaners. Vacuum your home at least once a week and empty the bag because of the content in it. Wash your cat in hot, soapy water once a week. Use nice flea comb on your pet. I do this and trust me my dog had fleas like three times in his life. So I do know that it is effective.