Hello, my friends. I have been experiencing some problems with blocked sinuses. I think it’s maybe a pet allergy. My daughter brought a cat last week and ever since then, my sinuses are full. Can anyone tell me if I am right? I would really appreciate your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I would say that you probably have a pet allergy. This is not so uncommon. Nasal congestion and blocked sinuses are just some of the symptoms. Some people experience even breathing troubles and coughing. I would suggest you to give your cat to someone else, but don’t throw it to the street. Your daughter will be sad, but allow her to visit it. On the other hand, you symptoms should disappear. If you cannot do that, take antihistamines. They help in reducing the allergy symptoms. If you want to solve your problem permanently, take allergy shots. However, it takes months for this to take the effect.